These models were split down into 2 sub assemblies for painting - tree sections and spirit sections. I did this because I wanted to undercoat the spirit areas of the models with grey rather than black and it also allowed me airbrush both sections much easier!
So, lets go through the process and paint scheme.
The bark was painted with Caliban Green and then various areas, such as the knees, hands and tips of the branches where transitioned up with Warpstone Glow and then a mix of Moot Green/Warpstone Glow. The leaves were painted with Moot Green and then coated in Lamenters Yellow glaze. The small details were painted with standard gold/brown colours.
The spirit part of the models were painted Palid Wych Flesh, then shaded with a *very* thinned Athonian Camoshade/Quickshade Wash Mixing Medium mix in order to apply a light shade to the models. Once this had dried I applied a glaze of Lamenters Yellow.
The hair was painted Averland Sunset and highlighted up through Yriel Yellow > Flash Gitz Yellow.
The weapon blades were painted White Scar and then Baharroth Blue was airbrushed onto sections of the weapons to create the transitions. The weapon hafts and details were painted in the gold and brown colour schemes used on the banner (covered below).
The banner trim and back was painted with Warpstone Glow whislt the motif was painted with Baharroth Blue and the background Celetra Grey. The wooden parts of the banner were painted Rhinox Hind and transitioned to Caliban Green higher up. Again the leaves were painted Moot Green and coated with Lamenters Yellow glaze. Balthasar Gold > Gehenna's Gold >Auric Armour Gold were used for the top section of the banner.
For the final details I applied Baharroth Blue to the rune markings, the leave robe was painted using the standard yellow colours of Averland Sunset > Yriel Yellow > Flash Gitz Yellow.
Once I had completed the painting, I applied 2 coats of Gloss Varnish and then coated the models in a 50/50 mix of Army Painter Soft Tone and Quickshade Wash Mixing Medium. Once that had dried the models were based as per my other Sylvaneth models.